Samsung’s Galaxy Beam 2 Coming with Latest Built-In Projector
We are living in the modern era (21st century) and technology has advanced too much. Every day we see there is some new technology launched. Everyone is trying its level best to surpass their competitors.
When we talk about Smartphones, then no one can deny that Samsung is currently leading the battle. It has some innovative and useful features which distinguishes it from its competitors. In this particular article we will basically discuss about Samsung’s Galaxy Beam 2 which has recently launched 2nd Generation Galaxy beam with the latest built in Projector.
The new Projector phone of Samsung is basically the follower of Galaxy beam, which was launched 2 years ago in July 2012. Now, the latest version has come with a lot of enhancements and refinements such as:
- Its finishing has metallic body.
- It has bigger display.
- Its Processing (CPU) speed is so fast.
- It runs on the V 4.4 Jelly Bean OS.
- Its processing power is around, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- It has camera of 5 mega pixels.
- It has also 0.3 Mega Pixel (VGA) Camera.
- In order to meet the energy requirements there is 2,600 mAh battery times, which is really useful for the projector that is fitted inside the phone.
- It possesses various applications such as Notepad, Mappers and environmental modeling.
- It also supports flashlights, games and other user friendly Apps.
Presently, It is launched only in China but regarding price and other availability other countries are also looking forward for it. However, 2012 model was first launched in India but this new version will be expected to come in market soon.
Let’s discuss some of its more specifications:
- Its storage capacity is around 64 GB.
- It is on both the Networks i-e 2G and 3G.
- Its dimensions are 134.5 *70 *11.64 mm.
- Its weight is just 165 g.
- Add-ons including Micro-SIM, Mini Projector, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
As mentioned above that, it is currently launched in Chines website but soon it will be on China’s Mobile. Its built in Projector has ability to beaming images up to 50 inches n normal WVGA resolution. It’s a perfect idea to have both mini projector as well as smartphone at one place. Due to this dual functionality, it has achieved great appreciation in a few days and will definitely get more in days to come. So, overall it’s quite innovative and unique launch. Let’s see how its further progress in Market.