Top 5 Apps That Are Great For Studying Students
Top 5 Apps
As any college student knows, it is difficult to keep up with all of your schoolwork, especially when you have a busy schedule. Fortunately, these days there are plenty of ways to stay on top of your studies thanks to the advancements in technology. If you are like most people, you own a smartphone, which is a great tool to keep you organized, productive and educated as there are many apps you can download. Having certain great apps right at your fingertips can certainly help you in your studies.
Flash + Flashcards & Tests
• gFlash + Flashcards & Tests is a great free app that should prove helpful for all students. It makes studying on the go easier than ever as it provides access to a variety of tests on many different subjects. You can download topics or create flashcards of your own and test yourself when you have a big exam or paper coming up. There is no limit on the amount of card sets you can set up, you can use Google Docs with them, use audio or video in your cards, grade your performance when you test yourself and much more. It is a great tool for students of all ages and skill levels. Download the app here – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gflash+-flashcards-tests/id286531709?mt=8
• myHomework is a free app that is useful to students for enabling them to stay organized. With it, you can keep track of all of your homework, tests, class assignments and even classes themselves. The user interface is a clean and sleek calendar that is easy to use. You can set up reminders of when you have a homework assignment or paper due so that you will never be late with them again. Download the app here- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myhomework/id303490844?mt=8
• Quizlet is a free app that allows you to study for a big exam or prepare for a term paper by providing you with a number of quizzes via flash card sets. It includes audio in up to 18 different languages and even works without a data or Wi-Fi connection so that you can study regardless of where you are. Download the app here – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quizlet/id546473125?mt=8
• inClass is a free app that allows you to organize your schedule in a way that is neater and more convenient for you. You can also take and share notes and keep track of all of your classes. Additionally, the app can allow you to set up reminders for when you have class, tests and when you have an assignment due. It also allows you to take notes efficiently in snapping a photo of notes or recording video or audio from your classes. Download the app here- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inclass/id374986430?mt=8
• Evernote is a great free app that any student would find well worth having on their iPhone or other device. It is extremely easy to use, has a great user interface and allows you to stay organized in taking notes, snapping photos, making important lists, recording voice reminders and so much more. It works with multiple languages and you can share any note you take with others via email, Facebook or Twitter. It is a great way to take notes during classes and stay on top of when you have tests or assignments coming up. Download the app here-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evernote/id281796108?mt=8.
With these top education apps, you will never miss a class or assignment again!
Richmond are the American university in London, offering a range of under grad and post grad options such as the american university scholarships program. to learn more about Richmond university their theatre studies degree programs visit richmond.ac.uk or connect on Facebook.